Application and Allergy Information
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USE – Boo Lashes are made from cruelty free and sanitized real mink hair. Individuals with cat or other animal allergies should avoid real mink as they may experience an allergic reaction to the fur. If any irritation occurs, avoid use of the lashes.
Boo Lashes are luxury hand made real mink lashes, therefore they need to be handled with care for prolonged use. We do not provide lash glue with any of our lashes as a lot of our customers prefer their own and avoids any allergy issues, however we do recommend any strong lash glue.
Applying your lashes:
- Carefully remove the lashes one at a time from the box.
- Measure the lash by placing it along your lash line.
- If the lashes are too long, always trim by the outer edge. Make sure the inner edge isn’t too close as it will irritate your eyes. Always cut at the vein.
- Apply a thin coat of glue to the vein, wait a few seconds before applying it.
- Look down and press the strip lash against your line from the centre working outwards.
- Push the strip lash closer to your natural lash line so they set well.
- Once in place, with your eyes closed, hold down the corners of the strip lash for 30 seconds for the glue to set.